Terms of service
This statement was written in German. If you are facing inconsistencies between the translated version of this statement compared to the German version, always the German version shall prevail.
General Terms and Conditions of the company Chehab Koyuncuoglu Yilmaz GbR:
- 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
- 2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop www.victorderossa.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be deemed to have been concluded with
Chehab Koyuncuoglu Yilmaz GbRHadi Chehab,Berk Koyuncuoglu, Cihan Yilmaz
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods2
) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart4
) Click the "Checkout" button
5) Login to the Internet shop after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-check or correct the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the ordering process is aborted by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at www.victorderossa.com. Your order data are for security reasons no longer accessible via the Internet.
- 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
See the shipping conditions.
- Section 4 Delivery, Returns
See the shipping conditions.
- 5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- 6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
See the return policy.
- 7 Revocation form
Sample return form
See the sample return form.
- Section 8 Warranty
All items purchased from VICTOR DE ROSSA are covered by the statutory warranty. Legal warranty means that a product that is or must be what the consumer can reasonably expect from it. This legal warranty is valid for 2 years.
- 9 Warranty conditions
Your VICTOR DE ROSSA watch comes with a 12-month warranty for manufacturing defects, starting from the date of purchase. The guarantee can only be claimed if you present the certificate of authenticity enclosed in your packaging and the invoice from an official VICTOR DE ROSSA concessionaire. If you buy a watch online, for example on eBay, Groupon or an unauthorised dealer on Amazon Marketplace, there is a risk that you will receive a counterfeit, used or defective watch. VICTOR DE ROSSA does not offer a warranty for products purchased from a non-authorized retailer. VICTOR DE ROSSA does not provide any warranty unless the original proof of purchase is presented. Please note that the removal of the protective seal means that an exchange or refund is not possible during this period and is only valid thereafter if the product is defective and covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by carelessness or improper use, such as scratches or dropping.
- Damage as a result of modifications or repairs carried out by third parties without written permission from VICTOR DE ROSSA.
- Damage by fire or water (the watches are 3 ATM water resistant). For more information about the water resistance of your watch, please click here.
- Aesthetic changes caused by wearing the watch, such as wear or tear (e.g. the colour of the strap, scratches on the case or glass, softening or scratching of the leather strap).
- Replacement of the battery, even during the warranty period.
- If your VICTOR DE ROSSA product is personalized (e.g. engraved), it cannot be exchanged or returned. However, the full warranty claim will still be valid, provided that the personalization was arranged via the VICTOR DE ROSSA website.
The statutory warranty applies without prejudice to this additionally offered warranty.
- 10 Discount conditions
The following discount conditions apply:
- A maximum of one discount or voucher code can be redeemed per order transaction.
- Discounts, discount promotions and discount vouchers can generally NOT be combined with each other.
A gift voucher can only be combined with other discounts if the gift voucher has been paid for in full or if it was NOT a promotion voucher - double discounts are excluded.
- 11 Contract language
German is the only language of contract available.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions Jan. 2020