Climate friendly and responsible shipping
(1) Worldwide emission-free shipping, thanks to GoGreen-Delivery by DHL!
(2) Emission-free shipping applies only to deliveries made by DHL.
Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) In accordance with § 19 UStG (German VAT Act), the prices quoted do not include statutory VAT. Other price components may be included. Possible shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal, Klarna, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shopify Pay, Amazon Pay, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(4) Worldwide free shipping for orders above 40 Euro (the amount displayed may vary depending on the current exchange rate of the currency used by the user).
(5) The surcharge for engravings is 15 Euros per watch (the amount displayed may vary depending on the current exchange rate of the currency used by the user). Please note the warranty conditions regarding engraving.
(6) The following discount conditions apply:
- A maximum of one discount or voucher code can be redeemed per order transaction.
- Discounts, discount promotions and discount vouchers can generally NOT be combined with each other.
A gift voucher can only be combined with other discounts if the gift voucher has been paid for in full or if it was NOT a promotion voucher - double discounts are excluded.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place Europe-wide within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The delivery time for countries outside the European Union can be up to 10 working days.
(3) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order purchases.
(4) For personalization of a product the delivery time can be up to 10 working days (Europe). For countries outside the European Union, the delivery time of personalized products can be up to 20 working days.
Approximate delivery times within Europe
(1) The cost of returns will be borne by the customer, unless they receive the wrong product or damaged goods. The cost of returns can be seen below from the table.
(2) Customers who have paid with PayPal are entitled to free returns worldwide. For more information about the conditions and procedure, see: "Free returns with PayPal".
(3) Regardless, we can provide all customers within Europe a return label or a corresponding QR code, in the event that they want to make a return. We can provide QR codes with certainty only within Germany. For all other countries this will not always be the case.
(4) We can not provide return labels for customers outside the EU. Customers outside the EU must independently take care of the processing of a return after they have previously contacted us.
Costs for return label within Europe